Friday, April 30, 2010

Quick News!

Both Michelle Phan and Kandee Johnson from my brush cleaning entry are featured in the May 2010 issue of NYLON magazine. The article is titled "screen queens" and tells a little about these youtubers and Samantha and Nicole Chapman, Jessica Harlow, and Dulce Candy Tejeda. The article also gives some info on the beauty products they love and each makeup artist answers a couple of questions.

Check it out!

Also, I decided to splurge and purchase the Sun Laboratories Ultra Dark Self Tanning Lotion Set to see if I really should have included it in my entry about summer tannning, but they haven't processed my order yet. This makes me a little mad.. I have never bought anything online that didn't confirm the purchase immediately and ship on the first business day after the purchase. I'll let you guys know how it goes!

No comments: